You can store and serve diluted syrup for up to 5 days in a sealed container in a refrigerator that holds a constant <4C temperature. This is of course dependent on proper sanitisation of mixing and storage bottles and caps, and proper cleaning procedures of hands and handling when mixing syrups.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase boxes of syrup with mixed flavours?
- Are your syrups Australian made?
- What is the mixing ratio of your slush syrups?
- How long can I store diluted syrup?
- What do I do if I want to add alcohol to a Cocktail slush syrup?
- Can I add alcohol to Classic slush syrup flavours?
- Are your slush syrups gluten free and lactose free?